Sunday, March 27, 2011

My 29th Birthday at Marche!

Since my birthday was on a Thursday this year, we decided to celebrate the Sunday before! Ry took me for a little shopping spree at South Coast and I picked out new jeans a top.. what else is new!

At lunch time, my parents met us at Marche Moderne... my favorite restaurant and we had a delicious lunch out on their beautiful patio. We all had the three-course lunch and we loved every bite.

For dessert we had the best dessert EVER... a chocolate macaron with a lemon custard and chocolate genache sauce... it was heavenly! Nothing makes me happier than to spend my birthday with the people I love most... it's my last year in my 20's so I will definitely be living it up to the extent that I can! Thank you Ry, mom and dad for my special day!

No comments: