Saturday night we went over to Chrissie and Greg's for a graduation party for Jason, congratulations on graduating Architecture school! However, Jason's party soon got turned upside down because Kelli had an even bigger announcement... they are PREGNANT!!! I am SO excited for Kelli and Jason, what a blessing and wonderful new chapter of their lives!
We had a delicious dinner and celebrated their exciting changes, I can't wait to see Kelli grow and have a BABY!
Sunday, Dave and Rebecca were in town from Sacramento visiting her sister so we came over and got to meet Max for the FIRST time... it was love at first sight... I absolutely fell in love with Max!! He is the most precious baby ever- so gentle, sweet and happy.
We packed up, got sandwiches and walked to Corona Del Mar beach... had lunch on the beach with the kids and had a great time catching up with Dave and Rebecca. We miss them so much and hope that they will move down here some time soon. Max was the first baby that made me want my own... that's quite a statement out of my mouth!





No comments:
Post a Comment