A weekend filled with girlfriends.. nothing could be better! Saturday I met Tereza (my Czech friend from my Grateful Palate days) and her baby!! I haven't seen her since she had Stella a couple months ago so it was so fun to finally meet her!
She was so good, not even a peep from her while Tereza and I caught up, sipped coffee and had lunch. I pray that one day my little one will be as good a she is!
Saturday night called for a girls night... and what a girls night is was!!! Kim, Jenn, Crista, Noelle and I met up at Tannin's Wine Bar and danced our butt's off.. until some of us got a little sick... which is definitely to be expected after a successful girls night!!
Although we had to end the night a little early, it was a blast being with the girls and partying like we were college girls again. However next time, we decided we will be taking it a little easier!

1 comment:
Haha...I love that post! So cute! And such a great girls night even being sick was totally worth it! :) Cant wait for our next more mellow one! :)
Post a Comment