Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Visiting Laura & Lindsay's Bachelorette Party

What a whirlwind of a weekend! Ry was up north performing implant surgery on a boy in desperate need and I started my weekend at Starbucks with Laura. It was SO good to see her.

From there, I headed to Simi Valley for Lindsay's Bachelorette Party... I can't believe she is getting married this coming weekend!

Our group of girls carpooled to Santa Barbara and wine tasted at The Santa Barbara Winery and Oreana Winery.

It was so fun celebrating Lindsay and the wonderful life she has ahead of her with Chris.

After a laugh-filled afternoon of wine tasting, we went to Montecito to dinner at Cava Cafe. Lindsay opened her bachelorette gift bag... I will spare you the details of it's contents but, here's an idea...

Sunday I was able to see sweet Natalie and then I met Kim for a drink at Charlie Palmer's. It was a weekend filled with some of my favorite people, lots of laughing, and catching up!

No comments: