Saturday, September 30, 2006

Las Vegas Beatles Love

We had to squeeze in one more Vegas trip before the end of summer... this time to see Eric and Laurie and go to The Beatles Love show... something I've been waiting to do since it opened!

Eric and Laurie were so sweet to have us stay with them... they have such a cute home in Vegas and Eric even showed us his new Photography studio downtown... we are so proud of them! Saturday night before the show, we went to the SW Steakhouse for dinner at the Wynn. We had a yummy dinner with all the works!

Then it was show time... we walked across the street to The Mirage and had amazing seats at Love... thanks to Eric and Laurie's connections! Love exceeded my expectations and I loved every minute of it... I am a big Beatles fan though, so my expectations were honestly not that high! We had a wonderful weekend with Eric and Laurie in Vegas... hope we get to see them more often!

No comments: