Saturday, May 27, 2006

Palm Springs with Mom & Dad

For Memorial Day weekend, since Ry is gone and I have a day off, my parents and I decided to make a little trip to Palm Desert for the weekend. We drove up Saturday morning and checked into our hotel... we stayed at The Viceroy in downtown Palm Springs. We had a delicious lunch at the hotel on their sunny patio and then enjoyed relaxing pool-side. It was warm and beautiful. For dinner we went to Augusta's and sat on their outside patio... the perfect Palm Springs atmosphere!

On Sunday we had a spa day and even took a yoga class, it was so nice to relax from my busy weeks at work. However being places like this makes me miss Ry even more, I know how much we would enjoy this together! The rest of our time we hit up the shops on Paseo and soaked up our pool time... it was a great weekend get-a-way! Now I am counting down days until Ry comes home... I can hardly wait.

No comments: