The time has finally come for our second and final meet up... I am ecstatic! This time, we are meeting in Frankfurt, Germany and traveling through Germany, France and Luxembourg. We are beginning our travels in Frankfurt and heading south to Heidelberg and Baden Baden. From there we are off to Strasbourg to commence our Alsace wine region experience where we'll be dining at Bureheisel and L'Auberge de l'Ill (SO excited) and tasting some delicious Rieslings and Gewurztraminer's. Then we head north to Luxembourg and back east through the German Mosel Rhine region to drink more wine! I leave from LAX and Ry leaves from Okinawa tomorrow so I am packing the night away and counting down minutes to be in Ry's arms again! Easter Sunday as I mentioned, we baked Czech Kolace, had a nice Easter brunch on the patio and then went for a walk around the Montage... the weather was gorgeous... hopefully I'll bring the sun with me to Europe!Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Packing to See Ry in Europe!
The time has finally come for our second and final meet up... I am ecstatic! This time, we are meeting in Frankfurt, Germany and traveling through Germany, France and Luxembourg. We are beginning our travels in Frankfurt and heading south to Heidelberg and Baden Baden. From there we are off to Strasbourg to commence our Alsace wine region experience where we'll be dining at Bureheisel and L'Auberge de l'Ill (SO excited) and tasting some delicious Rieslings and Gewurztraminer's. Then we head north to Luxembourg and back east through the German Mosel Rhine region to drink more wine! I leave from LAX and Ry leaves from Okinawa tomorrow so I am packing the night away and counting down minutes to be in Ry's arms again! Easter Sunday as I mentioned, we baked Czech Kolace, had a nice Easter brunch on the patio and then went for a walk around the Montage... the weather was gorgeous... hopefully I'll bring the sun with me to Europe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
One day you should travel to the North of Germany too. There's also live north of Frankfurt ;-)
Have a pleasant journey!
Have fun. I come from Lorraine btw, so very close to where you will be in Alsace! Bon voyage!
Bon voyage. Enjoy yourself.
Have a safe and fun trip!
Besos,
Paz
Post a Comment