Friday, October 14, 2005

Our New Maltipoo Puppy!

We would like to introduce the new addition to our family! Since Ry will be deployed in Okinawa for six months, he wanted to make sure I was well taken care of so he got me a puppy!! I about melted when I saw his adorable face. He is a cross between a Maltese and Poodle and is currently 12 weeks old. He is 2.5 pounds at present and will be 5 pounds as an adult. He is being shipped to us from Georgia next Saturday and we can hardly wait ANY longer. We love the name Bailey but it's not official. Choosing a name is so difficult, I would of never thought! We like Martini and Cosmo as well but we feel Bailey would fit him best. We wish him luck on his forthcoming journey to California!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend had a dog like this and they called it Armani. Bailey sounds like a good name.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the above post was from me. Forgot to log in...