I can't believe it was time for my Bridal Shower! The very first event to kick-off our wedding in December. It was a big weekend, Ryan's sweet parents flew into Orange County so that they could meet my parents for the first time and for Marty to come to my shower. Saturday morning my mom and I picked up Marty at their hotel and drove to Megan's home, who was SO gracious to host my shower. Ry took our dad's out for the day to R&D Cafe and Fashion Island, how cute is that? Our mom's got along perfectly, as to be expected... they are so similar! I had the most amazing bridal shower, my friends are the BEST and I felt so loved. Everyone was SO generous and I got some really fun things off my registry- all will be put into great use! After my lovely shower, we headed home to rest and then we got ready for dinner and all met at Opah in Aliso Viejo. We had a great dinner and Ry and I loved having our parents finally together. On Sunday we met with our potential florist, we picked out beautiful red roses for our bouquets as well as our centerpieces, no green just all red. I think it will look so classy with our black-tie formal wedding. Afterwards we all went to Sun Dried Tomato Cafe in San Juan for a nice lunch and then we went to St. Regis to show Cliff and Marty our wedding venue. It was so fun to show them the Botanical Garden where we will have the ceremony (if it doesn't rain) and the wine room where we will have our reception. We got parental approval on all of our ideas so Ry and I were thrilled! What a wonderful weekend, I can really hear the wedding bells approaching now and I couldn't be more excited. Ry and I are so thankful to our parents, who are making all of this happen and so soon! We are the luckiest husband and wife to-be and we are cherishing every moment during this once in a life time process!Saturday, November 13, 2004
My Bridal Shower & Our Parents Meet!
I can't believe it was time for my Bridal Shower! The very first event to kick-off our wedding in December. It was a big weekend, Ryan's sweet parents flew into Orange County so that they could meet my parents for the first time and for Marty to come to my shower. Saturday morning my mom and I picked up Marty at their hotel and drove to Megan's home, who was SO gracious to host my shower. Ry took our dad's out for the day to R&D Cafe and Fashion Island, how cute is that? Our mom's got along perfectly, as to be expected... they are so similar! I had the most amazing bridal shower, my friends are the BEST and I felt so loved. Everyone was SO generous and I got some really fun things off my registry- all will be put into great use! After my lovely shower, we headed home to rest and then we got ready for dinner and all met at Opah in Aliso Viejo. We had a great dinner and Ry and I loved having our parents finally together. On Sunday we met with our potential florist, we picked out beautiful red roses for our bouquets as well as our centerpieces, no green just all red. I think it will look so classy with our black-tie formal wedding. Afterwards we all went to Sun Dried Tomato Cafe in San Juan for a nice lunch and then we went to St. Regis to show Cliff and Marty our wedding venue. It was so fun to show them the Botanical Garden where we will have the ceremony (if it doesn't rain) and the wine room where we will have our reception. We got parental approval on all of our ideas so Ry and I were thrilled! What a wonderful weekend, I can really hear the wedding bells approaching now and I couldn't be more excited. Ry and I are so thankful to our parents, who are making all of this happen and so soon! We are the luckiest husband and wife to-be and we are cherishing every moment during this once in a life time process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment