My first time visiting Ry in Evanston... I flew out on Thursday night and Ry showed me a little around the adorable town and then he showed off his cute apartment- I loved everything about it!
Since Ry had to work Friday, he surprised me with a Gift Card to get Starbucks in the morning and then a spa day at the nicest little spa in Evanston- the Egea Spa. I felt so pampered and special! I met Ryan back at the apartment after he got home from work and we got dressed up to head to Chicago to dinner... he took me to Cite, an amazing French restaurant on top of the Lake Pointe Tower (where Oprah resides). We had the BEST dinner and best time just being together.
Saturday we spent all day in Chicago, explored Michigan Avenue and the Water Tower. I LOVE this city! At dusk, Ry took me to the Signature Lounge at the John Hancock Building, where we had drinks overlooking the beautiful sunset... it was perfect. Then we went to MK for dinner, which was SO amazing that it even topped last nights! We talked about how we didn't want to be apart and that it would be SO fun to live here together... the only thing is that we are not married! So we devised a plan to see if we could get married early so that we can soak up Chicago together!
Sunday we went to church in Evanston and got breakfast and coffee and then we headed to Chicago to spend time in the city before my dreaded departure. We went to this swanky wine bar in the House of Blues called Bin 36. We did wine flights and had a light lunch, so delicious. Afterwards we headed to the airport, I had the most amazing weekend and I didn't want to leave!! Hopefully we can convince our parents to get married in December...
No comments:
Post a Comment