Since Valentine's Day was on a Monday this year, Ry decided to celebrate the Saturday before and boy did he out-do himself!! Since it was close to impossible to get good dinner reservations, Ry announced that he was going to cook for ME and that we would stay in. So after he got off work, we went to Whole Foods and I did my own shopping while he did his.... and when we got home he started to cook and I watched TV... this NEVER happens in our household so this was a BIG event haha. He poured me some bubbly and I enjoyed every second of it! When dinner was ready, he made me go into the pantry and close my eyes so he could put the finishing touches together and then he led me to the table and I was shocked!
A beautiful plate of broiled lobster tail and a crab cake, mashed potatoes in the shape of a heart and a chopped vegetable salad... how freaking cute is that?! And then to the left of me there was a big box...
Instead of getting me a card, he put his card into words which was SO special and brought tears to my eyes! I opened my surprise and as you can see...
I was surprised beyond belief! Needless to say, I have the best husband in the world and I absolutely love him (and my purse) to pieces! I couldn't of asked for a better and more special Valentines' Day :)


No comments:
Post a Comment