On Saturday we walked through the structural part of our new home... what a fun experience to see our home progress over time! I can't believe how fast it's gone up! I walked in through our "garage" and down through our "hallway"...
I then pretended what it would be like washing the dishes in our new "kitchen"...
I got to sit down at our dining room table (aka plywood) and get warmed up by our "fireplace"...
and then Ry tested out the "living room" by sitting down on our sectional! All in all, we could see ourselves fitting right in... we can't wait to see it all done!
Afterwards, we tested what our new short drive to Laguna Beach would be... it was so nice to see that we can get our feet in the sand in about 10 minutes! November seems so far away... we are waiting VERY patiently... not.




No comments:
Post a Comment