Thursday, February 18, 2010

Zinc with our Mom's & Rooftop Bar with Conkle's

Friday night, Ry's parents arrived into town for the weekend and we had a delicious dinner at Andrei's in Irvine. Saturday morning my mom and I met Kim and her mom at Zinc Cafe in Laguna Beach- we had the BEST time chatting, sipping our cappuccino's, walking along the boardwalk and soaking up the sun. Kim and I concluded that we have the cutest mom's!

I am so thankful for Kim- we have created so many special memories over the past couple years!

Saturday night we met Ry's parents at the Rooftop Bar in Laguna and we watched the sunset while sipping on mojito's and champagne! We then met my parents for dinner at Gulfstream. It was a jam-packed weekend but Ry and I got to have a special dinner at home on Valentine's Day followed by Super Mario Brothers on our new Wii!! Happy Valentine's Day to the Love of my Life!!

No comments: