Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SLS for our 5th Anniversary!

Since our anniversary is December 30th, a Wednesday this year, we decided to celebrate the weekend before... FIVE YEARS! I feel like it's our first major milestone together! This called for an extra special celebration so we headed to LA for the weekend and stayed at the new SLS resort in Beverly Hills... what a beautiful little gem.

We worked out in their really nice gym (or Ryan worked out while I sat in that fun chair and read magazines!)

We got upgraded to a "Studio Suite," it was so modern and lofty and when we got to our room, they had delivered champagne and strawberries with chocolate viles- so clever and different!

We enjoyed lunch in our room and then went to the spa and had a couples bath and couples massage... what a perfect anniversary gift! Definitely needed and well-deserved after 5 years!

We ended our night at the hotels "new & hip" Bazaar Restaurant... the chef is very playful and we had lots of different small plates, it was great tasting a little of everything. We had a great time celebrating our milestone, I am so thankful for Ry, each day gets better and better with him and I'm excited for many, many more celebrations together!

No comments: