Monday, December 21, 2009

My Company Holiday Party at Montage!

I was asked to plan our company's Holiday Party this year and after weeks of planning and preparing, we finally got to celebrate my company's success with a night at the Montage for each of our employees and an amazing dinner at Studio... definitely a special night to remember!

Ry and I arrived at the Montage late Saturday afternoon and were greeted with flutes of Schramsberg Champagne upon check-in, the perfect touch! I ran around making sure everything was perfect in the dining room and we quickly got ready for our cocktail hour before dinner.

Dinner was stunning, 5 courses- each one better than the next! Definitely a treat, our boss is beyond generous.


It was so fun hanging out with my co-workers outside of work, we all had a great time laughing, drinking, talking, drinking, eating, drinking... you get the idea.

We definitely didn't hold back one bit, we partied ourselves out for the rest of the year... haha!

I'm so grateful for my company, I hope we can have another great year.

1 comment:

Kim and Jon said...

i love the dress!! looks like so much fun, lucky girl