
Since we will be out of town next weekend for Ry's Mom's 60
th Birthday, I decided to surprise Ry a weekend before HIS birthday by taking him to the Four Seasons
Westlake for some R&R. This is one of our most favorite hotels in the world and we love spending time at this peaceful retreat.

We used the gym, spa, and
laid out by the pool all day... the weather was perfect. We had a picnic lunch with all of Ry's favorite cheeses outside by the botanical gardens.

Then I surprised him by taking him to Cafe
Firenze in
Moorpark for dinner- restaurant owned by Chef Fabio from Top Chef- our favorite contestant on the show. I was so bummed Fabio was out of town last minute... the plan was to have Fabio surprise Ry with his birthday
dessert! Unfortunately it didn't go as planned but we enjoyed being in Fabio's spirit, regardless.

Sunday morning we made our usual rounds to
Peet's, caught a couple more
rays by the pool and then it was time to check out of our lovely room. Ry's friend Russ surprised him by showing up at Natural Cafe and having lunch with us and then he took him golfing while I...

Went to
Tereza's baby shower! Wishing you the best of luck,
Tereza, with your soon-to-be new addition to your family! What a great birthday weekend for Ry... Happy Early Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment