Since leaving TGP in January, I decided to take advantage of my time off and booked a last-minute not-long-enough trip to Czech to see my beautiful family that I miss soooooo much. Dasa, Dominik and Ivo surprised me and came all the way from Berlin to spend the weekend with me. Nothing makes me happier than to have the entire fam together. So my favorite women in the world (my grandma) made her Czech specialities and we all caught up over long meals, lots of laughter, and re-living past memories.
My grandpa hosted a few parties in my honor at his home and I was able to spend time with my mom's side of the family.
I went to Lenka's for wine & cake and hung out with my cousins... Paul, David and Zuzanka. Zuzanka is getting bigger each time I see her and she has the BEST personality!
In honor of my cousin Paul graduating from a prestigious Engineering school in Prague, Jituska and Mirecek took us to a brand new restaurant in Luhacovice where we had champagne, great meals and danced the night away. It was a quick trip but worth soaking up every minute of my time with my sweet family. I love them all SOOOO much and can't wait to go back again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment