
It was time to celebrate my hubby turning THIRTY!!! I just had to plan a BIG surprise for my baby, he deserves only the best! I rented a clubhouse at our apartment complex and invited our families as well as all of Ry's friends.

Our mom's were so sweet to help with all of the cooking... they made the best burgers with all the fixings!

After an elaborate plan, I finally brought Ry to the clubhouse and everyone was there to surprise him, he was very surprised and I was happy that my planned worked!

After lots of burgers and margarita's it was time for Ry to blow out his 30 candles on his Coldstone Birthday Cake... he blew them ALL out and I hope he made many wishes that will come true :)

I was so glad Ry was able to spend time with his most favorite friends that he hadn't seen in a while. The party was a success and I am the most proud and thankful wife in the world! Happy 30th Birthday to the love of my life... you are God's greatest gift to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment