Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sacramento for My Pre-Birthday

Since coming back from Tokyo, it's been really tough being away from Ry. I am counting down days again until our next meet up in April! For my Birthday this year, Ry's sweet parents invited me to Sacramento to spend the weekend before my birthday with them. I flew in Friday night after work and Cliff and Marty took my to Biba's, an Italian restaurant they love down-town. We had a delicious meal and it was so good to be with them. Saturday, Lindsay came and we spent the day together. I showed them pictures from Tokyo and told them all about our trip. Saturday night we all went to Paragary's for dinner. It was a fun and hip atmosphere and we were spoiled with a bottle of Rombauer :) Sunday we woke up early, packed a picnic and headed up to the wineries in Amador County. We explored a couple wineries, tasted wines and then had a picnic on a cute wineries' patio. It was the perfect relaxing pre-Birthday weekend with the Conkle's, I am so thankful to have them as family!

No comments: