Happy Halloween! Ry carved our pumpkin and I made my traditional scallop and corn chowder topped with crispy prosciutto. We handed out candy to Miss America's and Spider Men this year, it was exciting to have lots of trick-or-treaters. For dessert, we saved the pumpkin seeds and I baked the them for 30 minutes in a 375-degree oven and flavored half with salt and the other half with cinnamon and sugar. Even our new family member seemed to enjoy his first Halloween with us! Monday, October 31, 2005
Happy Halloween 2005
Happy Halloween! Ry carved our pumpkin and I made my traditional scallop and corn chowder topped with crispy prosciutto. We handed out candy to Miss America's and Spider Men this year, it was exciting to have lots of trick-or-treaters. For dessert, we saved the pumpkin seeds and I baked the them for 30 minutes in a 375-degree oven and flavored half with salt and the other half with cinnamon and sugar. Even our new family member seemed to enjoy his first Halloween with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment