Less than three weeks and I'll be marrying the love of my life! A major celebration was in order so my most favorite girls planned the best Bachelorette Party for me! We all met at my mom's and a limo picked us up and whisked us away to Temecula Wine Country.
In the limo, we popped open some bubbly and were in Temecula in no time! We started off at Callaway Winery, where we had a delicious lunch on their patio.
Then we headed off to Wilson Creek for their Almond Joy's... my absolute favorite... their chocolate port served in chocolate liquor cups and topped off with their Almond Champagne. Ry and I love this Almond Champagne so much that we'll be serving it at our wedding!
Nothing is better than spending the day with the girls you love most, I am thankful for each and every one of these girls and am honored to have them in my wedding!
After Wilson Creek, we hit up Maurice Carie and lastly we did Ponte.. and yes, by that time we were definitely having a GREAT time haha!
After stumbling back to the limo, we had a blast driving back home... lots of music, dancing and laughter... thankfully we didn't distract the driver too much and made it back home safe! My precious mom had set up a pizza dinner for all of us when we got back and the girls had a lingerie party for me! Needless to say, I got some fancy-shmancy articles to be modeling soon... ;) Afterwards, we had dessert and then had a slumber party at my mom's. What a day and night to remember, I love these girls SO much and can't wait to share my wedding day with all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment